Isola Maggiore – Lake Trasimeno, Umbria
Bookings are now open for our next retreat.
Dates: 7 – 14 September 2019
The retreat includes:
- Seven nights accommodation in a double en suite room, with single occupancy
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Four morning workshops with coffee & delicious pastries
- One-to-one feedback sessions with Glynis
- Three ‘aperitivo time’ get togethers on the lake-view terrace
- Entry for the week to the Chiesa di San Michele Arcangelo, the Captain’s House and the Lace Museum
- Boat trip around the island
All workshops are optional, leaving you free to do as much or as little as you please, so that, if you prefer, you can make up your week as you go along.
Wednesday is kept as a completely free day, for those wanting to explore the surrounding mainland … or simply stay on the island and relax by the lake.
Places are limited to just eight.
To find out more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Travel to the island is not included
“It all comes together in this fabulous writing retreat … I found a way into a book I had been trying to start for a very long time.” – Kitty, 2018
“It was great to be away from the madding crowds and traffic and live life at a different pace.” – Angela, 2016