Isola Maggiore – Lake Trasimeno, Umbria
Bookings are now being taken for our next retreat on the beautiful little island of Isola Maggiore.
The retreat includes:
- Seven nights accommodation in an en suite room at Da Sauro with single occupancy
- Breakfast and Dinner, including wine each evening
- Four morning workshops with coffee & delicious pastries
- One-to-one feedback sessions with Glynis
- Two ‘aperitivo time’ get togethers on the lake-view terrace
- Entry for the week to the Church of San Michele Arcangelo, the Captain’s House and the Lace Museum
- Boat trip around the island
All workshops are optional, leaving you free to do as much or as little as you please, and you can even make up your week as you go along.
Wednesday is kept as a completely free day, for those wanting to explore the surrounding mainland … or simply stay on the island and relax by the lake.
Places are limited to just eight.
To find out more, please email: email@example.com
* Travel to the island is not included
“I had such a phenomenal time … it far, far exceeded my expectations. I found a whole new avenue for creative exploration.” – Mike, 2019
“It all comes together in this fabulous writing retreat … I found a way into a book I had been trying to start for a very long time.” – Kitty, 2018 & 2019
“It was great to be away from the madding crowds and traffic and live life at a different pace.” – Angela, 2016